A Survey on the Economics of Security: Final Report for the European Commission, Directorate-General for Justice, Freedom and Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tavares, Jose, 2004. "The open society assesses its enemies: shocks, disasters and terrorist attacks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1039-1070, July.
- Sandler, Todd & Enders, Walter, 2004. "An economic perspective on transnational terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Walkenhorst, Peter & Dihel, Nora, 2002. "The Impact of the Terrorist Attacks of 11 September 2001 on International Trading and Transport Activities," MPRA Paper 12277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunstein, Cass R, 2003. "Terrorism and Probability Neglect," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 121-136, March-May.
- Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Jhy-Hwa Chen & Juin-Jen Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 2005. "Terrorist Threats And Transitional Dynamics In An Overlapping Generations Model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 415-425.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 2003.
"Sacrificing Civil Liberties to Reduce Terrorism Risks,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 99-120, March-May.
- Viscusi, W. Kip & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2003. "Sacrificing Civil Liberties to Reduce Terrorism Risks," Working Paper Series rwp03-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brauer1, Jurgen & Haywood, Robert, 2010. "Non-state Sovereign Entrepreneurs and Non-territorial Sovereign Organizations," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwpok:pbk41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.