Terrorist Threats And Transitional Dynamics In An Overlapping Generations Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lapan, Harvey E & Sandler, Todd, 1988.
"To Bargain or Not to Bargain: That Is the Question,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 16-21, May.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1988. "To Bargain or Not to Bargain: That is the Question," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10817, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2004.
"Macroeconomic consequences of terror: theory and the case of Israel,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 971-1002, July.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2004. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Terror: Theory and the Case of Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1984.
"Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 665-680, May.
- Buiter, W, 1982. "Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models : A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 200, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984. "Saddlepoint Problems in Contifuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Ehamples," NBER Technical Working Papers 0020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilman Brück & Marie Karaisl & Friedrich Schneider, 2008. "A Survey on the Economics of Security: Final Report for the European Commission, Directorate-General for Justice, Freedom and Security," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 41, number pbk41, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity spending; Terrorist threats; Overlapping generations model; Transitional dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:16:y:2005:i:6:p:415-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.