Government spending, capital accumulation and the optimal policy rule: The role of public service capital
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burmeister, Edwin, 1980. "On Some Conceptual Issues in Rational Expectations Modeling," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 800-816, November.
- Palivos, Theodore & Yip, Chong K, 1996. "Government Purchases and Real Interest Rates with Endogenous Labour Supply," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 332-40, December.
- Baxter, Marianne & King, Robert G, 1993.
"Fiscal Policy in General Equilibrium,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 315-34, June.
- Buiter, W, 1982.
"Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models : A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
200, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1984. "Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 665-80, May.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984. "Saddlepoint Problems in Contifuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Ehamples," NBER Technical Working Papers 0020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 1999. "Government spending, endogenous labor, and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1225-1242, August.
- Fisher, Walter H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1998. "Public Investment, Congestion, and Private Capital Accumulation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 399-413, March.
- Romano Piras, 2001. "Government Spending Composition in an Endogenous Growth Model with Congestion," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 121-136, 02.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Fisher, Walter H., 1995. "The composition of government expenditure and its consequences for macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 747-786, May.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Brock, William A., 1980. "Time consistency and optimal government policies in perfect foresight equilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 183-212, April.
- Slobodan Djajic, 1987. "Government Spending and the Optimal Rates of Consumption and Capital Accumulation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(3), pages 544-54, August.
- Toshihiro Ihori, 1990. "Government Spending and Private Consumption," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 60-69, February.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Robert P. Flood, 1992. "Unification of Foreign Exchange Markets," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 923-947, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:23:y:2006:i:6:p:875-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.