Output Dynamics, Technology, and Public Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2010. "Output Dynamics, Technology, and Public Investment," Discussion Paper 2010-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2007.
"Fiscal policy, monopolistic competition, and finite lives,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 325-359, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition and Finite Lives," Discussion Paper 2005-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition, and Finite Lives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1661, CESifo Group Munich.
- James Feehan, 1998. "Optimal Provision of Hicksian Public Inputs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 693-707, August.
- Otto, Glenn D. & Voss, Graham M., 1998. "Is public capital provision efficient?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-66, June.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2008. "Ã³: The Long And Short Of It," CESifo Working Paper Series 2234, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Meijdam, Lex, 2002. "Public investment and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 707-735, May.
- Rioja, Felix K., 1999. "Productiveness and welfare implications of public infrastructure: a dynamic two-sector general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 387-404, April.
- Michael J. Boskin & Lawrence J. Lau, 2000. "Generalized Solow-Neutral Technical Progress and Postwar Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 8023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-652, Part II, .
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure capital; public investment; fiscal policy; output multipliers; transitional dynamics; technology;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .