Report NEP-DGE-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Faccini, Renato & Millard, Stephen & Zanetti, Francesco, 2011. "Wage rigidities in an estimated DSGE model of the UK labour market," Bank of England working papers 408, Bank of England.
- Sanjay Chugh & Christian Merkl, 2011. "Efficiency in a Model of Labor Selection," Kiel Working Papers 1684, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pedro R. D. Bom & Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2010. "Output Dynamics, Technology, and Public Investment," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1024, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Market Inefficiency, Insurance Mandate and Welfare: U.S. Health Care Reform 2010," Discussion Papers 2010-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Sahuc, J-G., 2011. "On the Welfare Costs of Misspecified Monetary Policy Objectives," Working papers 320, Banque de France.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2011. "Cultural preference on fertility and the long-run growth effects of intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 29059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2011. "Banks, oligopolistic competition, and the business cycle: A new financial accelerator approach," Economics Working Papers 2011-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Daniel R. Carroll, 2013. "The demand for income tax progressivity in the growth model," Working Paper 1106, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "The Dark Side of Fiscal Stimulus," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-466, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bick, Alexander & Choi, Sekyu, 2011. "Life-Cycle Consumption: Can Single Agent Models Get it Right?," MPRA Paper 29017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2011. "Outsourcing with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 2011-03, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Renuka Sane, 2011. "Means-Tested Age Pension and Homeownership: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 2011-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "“Fire Sales” in housing market: is the house-searching process similar to a theme park visit?," MPRA Paper 29127, University Library of Munich, Germany.