Government Spending Composition in an Endogenous Growth Model with Congestion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2012.
"Infrastructure, Public Education And Growth With Congestion Costs,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 449-469, October.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0524, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- John Creedy & Solmaz Moslehi, 2007. "The Optimal Composition of Government Expenditure," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1008, The University of Melbourne.
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor, 2011.
"Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 108-132, January.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 61, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0538, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2003. "Economic Growth With Optimal Public Spending Compositional," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 03-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- T. Tamai, 2008. "Optimal fiscal policy in an endogenous growth model with public capital: a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 81-93, February.
- Shieh, Jhy-yuan & Chen, Jhy-hwa & Lai, Ching-chong, 2006. "Government spending, capital accumulation and the optimal policy rule: The role of public service capital," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 875-889, December.
- Romano Piras, 2004. "Growth, Congestion of Public Goods, and Second-Best Optimal Policy," Working Papers 2004.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- John Creedy & Solmaz Moslehi, 2010. "The Optimal Division Of Government Expenditure Between Public Goods And Transfer Payments," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 87-100, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:52:y:2001:i:1:p:121-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.