Le soutien familial aux personnes âgées dépendantes : Analyses micro-économétriques des comportements individuels et familiaux de prise en charge
- Gramain, Agnès
- Wittwer, Jérôme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarja Viitanen, 2007. "Informal And Formal Care In Europe," Working Papers 2007010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2004. "Informal care and health care use of older adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1159-1180, November.
- Cécile Wetzels & Aslan Zorlu, 2003. "Wage effects of motherhood: a double selection approach," NIMA Working Papers 22, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Wolff, François-Charles, 2006. "Les transferts ascendants au Bangladesh, une décision familiale?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 271-316, mars-juin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quitterie Roquebert & Roméo Fontaine & Agnès Gramain, 2016. "L'aide à un parent âgé, seul et dépendant : déterminants structurels et interactions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01316903, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01316903 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete game models; Social interactions; Informal care; Long-term care;
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/7370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daup9fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.