Exploring the multi-dimensional nature of price satisfaction in business to business suppliers' relationship performance
Price satisfaction is an important factor which influences buyer seller relationships. The literature on industrial buyer seller relationships has provided only limited discussion of the concept of price satisfaction especially from the supplier's perspective. The aim of this paper is to provide a detailed analysis of the concept of price satisfaction from a supplier's point of view. We argue that like in consumer markets, industrial suppliers' satisfaction related to price is a higher order construct with many dimensions and that price satisfaction influences the industrial suppliers' relationship performance.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ted C. Schroeder & Clement E. Ward & James R. Mintert & Derrell S. Peel, 1998.
"Value-Based Pricing of Fed Cattle: Challenges and Research Agenda,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 125-134.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E. & Mintert, James R. & Peel, Derrell S., 1997. "Value-Based Pricing of Fed Cattle: Challenges and Research Agenda," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35837, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mayhew, Glenn E & Winer, Russell S, 1992. " An Empirical Analysis of Internal and External Reference Prices Using Scanner Data," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 62-70, June.
- Miller, Stephen E., 1980. "Beef Price Hedging Opportunities For Food Service Institutions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Koen, C.I. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 2004. "Organizational Culture and Relationship Skills," Discussion Paper 2004-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Marmorstein, Howard & Sharma, Arun, 1996. " Communicating Price Information through Semantic Cues: The Moderating Effects of Situation and Discount Size," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 148-155, September.
- Winer, Russell S, 1986. " A Reference Price Model of Brand Choice for Frequently Purchased Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 250-256, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubjbm:58197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.