Exploring the multi-dimensional nature of price satisfaction in business to business suppliers' relationship performance
Price satisfaction is an important factor which influences buyer seller relationships. The literature on industrial buyer seller relationships has provided only limited discussion of the concept of price satisfaction especially from the supplier's perspective. The aim of this paper is to provide a detailed analysis of the concept of price satisfaction from a supplier's point of view. We argue that like in consumer markets, industrial suppliers' satisfaction related to price is a higher order construct with many dimensions and that price satisfaction influences the industrial suppliers' relationship performance.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grewal, Dhruv & Marmorstein, Howard & Sharma, Arun, 1996. " Communicating Price Information through Semantic Cues: The Moderating Effects of Situation and Discount Size," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 148-55, September.
- Miller, Stephen E., 1980. "Beef Price Hedging Opportunities For Food Service Institutions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Winer, Russell S, 1986. " A Reference Price Model of Brand Choice for Frequently Purchased Products," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 250-56, September.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E. & Mintert, James R. & Peel, Derrell S., 1997. "Value-Based Pricing of Fed Cattle: Challenges and Research Agenda," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35837, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Koen, C.I. & Noorderhaven, N.G., 2004. "Organizational Culture and Relationship Skills," Discussion Paper 2004-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubjbm:58197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.