Divestments in Banking. Preliminary Evidence on the Role of External Factors
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Afshar, K. A. & Taffler, R. J. & Sudarsanam, P. S., 1992. "The effect of corporate divestments on shareholder wealth: The UK experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 115-135, February.
- Guedes, Jose & Parayre, Roch, 1997. "Managerial reputation and divisional sell-offs: A model and empirical test," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1085-1106, August.
- Denis, David J & Denis, Diane K & Sarin, Atulya, 1997. " Agency Problems, Equity Ownership, and Corporate Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 135-60, March.
- Gleason, Kimberly C. & Mathur, Ike & Singh, Manohar, 2000. "Wealth effects for acquirers and divestors related to foreign divested assets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-20, February.
- Aneta Hryckiewicz & Oskar Kowalewski, 2011. "Why Do Foreign Banks Withdraw from Other Countries?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 67-102, 04.
- Man K. Leung & Trevor Young & Michael K. Fung, 2008. "The entry and exit decisions of foreign banks in Hong Kong," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(6), pages 503-512.
- Owen, Sian & Yawson, Alfred, 2006. "Domestic or international: Divestitures in Australian multinational corporations," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 282-293, December.
- Denis, David J. & Kruse, Timothy A., 2000. "Managerial discipline and corporate restructuring following performance declines," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 391-424, March.
- Ahn, Seoungpil & Denis, David J., 2004. "Internal capital markets and investment policy: evidence from corporate spinoffs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 489-516, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.