Real option valuation methods – Black–Scholes models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shively, Gerald E., 2001. "Price thresholds, price volatility, and the private costs of investment in a developing country grain market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 399-414, August.
- Wong, Kit Pong & Yi, Long, 2013. "Irreversibility, mean reversion, and investment timing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 770-775.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Moon, Yongma, 2010. "Private Labels: A Mechanism For Fulfilling Consumer Demand For Healthy Food?," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2010. "Dynamics Of Inflation, Output Growth And Their Uncertainty In The Uk: An Empirical Analysis," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 511-537, December.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998.
"A Methodological Investigation of the Costs of Carbon Sequestration,"
Journal of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 231-277, November.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "A Methodological Investigation of Cost of Carbon Sequestration," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 1, pages 231-277, November.
- Tan Wang & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2016. "Risk Aversion, Uncertainty, Unemployment Insurance Benefit and Duration of "Wait" Unemployment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Collan, Mikael, 2008. "New Method for Real Option Valuation Using Fuzzy Numbers," Working Papers 466, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Jackie Krafft & Isabelle Nicolaï, 1995.
"Commitment Procedures In R&D Investments : An Examination Of Different Varieties,"
- Jackie Krafft & Isabelle Nicolai, 1995. "Commitment procedures in R&D investments: an examination of different varieties," Post-Print hal-00202991, HAL.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2007.
"Volatility, Financial Development and the Natural Resource Curse,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/36, European University Institute.
- Poelhekke, Steven & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2007. "Volatility, Financial Development and the Natural Resource Curse," CEPR Discussion Papers 6513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hjalmar Böhm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 1999.
"Discovering the Link between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19906, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Hjalmar Boehm & Michael Funke & Nikolaus A. Siegfried, 2000. "Discovering the Link Between Uncertainty and Investment - Microeconometric Evidence from Germany," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0112, Econometric Society.
- Narain, Urvashi & Fisher, Anthony, 1998. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Catastrophic Global Warming," CUDARE Working Papers 198662, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Montesano, Aldo, 2010.
"Testing Value vs Waiting Value in Environmental Decisions under Uncertainty,"
TSE Working Papers
10-154, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Aldo Montesano, 2010. "Testing Value vs Waiting Value in Environmental Decisions under Uncertainty," LERNA Working Papers 10.01.307, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- John P. Small & Henry Ergas, 1999. "The Rental Cost of Sunk and Regulated Capital," Econometrics Working Papers 9908, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-1151, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camilo Alberto Cárdenas-Hurtado & Aaron Levi Garavito-Acosta & Jorge Hernán Toro-Córdoba, 2018. "Asymmetric Effects of Terms of Trade Shocks on Tradable and Non-tradable Investment Rates: The Colombian Case," Borradores de Economia 1043, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Panagiotidis, Theodore & Printzis, Panagiotis, 2020.
"What is the investment loss due to uncertainty?,"
Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 45(C).
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Panagiotis Printzis, 2019. "What is the Investment Loss due to Uncertainty?," Working Paper series 19-06, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Panagiotis Printzis, 2019. "What is the Investment Loss due to Uncertainty?," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 138, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Panagiotidis, Theodore & Printzis, Panagiotis, 2019. "What is the investment loss due to uncertainty?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Panagiotis Printzis, 2019. "What is the Investment Loss due to Uncertainty?," Working Papers 383, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Hahn, Robert & Evans, Lewis, 2010. "Regulating Dynamic Markets: Progress in Theory and Practice," Working Paper Series 4052, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Gürtler, Marc & Sieg, Gernot, 2006.
"Crunch time: The optimal policy to avoid the "Announcement Effect" when terminating a subsidy,"
FW24V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Gürtler, Marc & Sieg, Gernot, 2008. "Crunch time: A policy to avoid the announcement effect when terminating a subsidy," Economics Department Working Paper Series 1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Tony Caporale & Barbara McKiernan, 1998. "The Fischer Black Hypothesis: Some Time‐Series Evidence," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 64(3), pages 765-771, January.
- Santos, Lúcia & Soares, Isabel & Mendes, Carla & Ferreira, Paula, 2014. "Real Options versus Traditional Methods to assess Renewable Energy Projects," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 588-594.
More about this item
Keywordsopcje rzeczowe; model dwumianowy; wartość spółki;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:1:y:2005:p:85-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam Kasperski (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.