Managing Interpersonal Conflict Between Expatriates And Thai Managers Through Intercultural Communication: The Moderating Effect Of Expatriates’ Culture Of Origin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy J Adler & John L Graham, 1989. "Cross-Cultural Interaction: The International Comparison Fallacy?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(3), pages 515-537, September.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:18:y:2014:i:03:n:s1363919614400039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricarda Bouncken & Alexander Brem & Sascha Kraus, 2016. "Multi-Cultural Teams As Sources For Creativity And Innovation: The Role Of Cultural Diversity On Team Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-34, January.
- Alfred M Jaeger, 1983. "The Transfer of Organizational Culture Overseas: An Approach to Control in the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 91-113, June.
- Henrik Bresman & Julian Birkinshaw & Robert Nobel, 1999. "Knowledge Transfer in International Acquisitions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(3), pages 439-462, September.
- Zaza Nadja Lee Hansen & Saeema Ahmed-Kristensen, 2011. "Global product development: the impact on the product development process and how companies deal with it," International Journal of Product Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(4), pages 205-226.
- Robert G. Cooper & Elko J. Kleinschmidt, 2000. "2 New Product Performance: What Distinguishes the Star Products," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(1), pages 17-46, June.
- Smith, Kenwyn & Berg, David, 1997. "Cross-cultural groups at work," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 8-15, February.
More about this item
KeywordsNew product development; intercultural communication; Asian culture; Western culture; multinational companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:04:n:s1363919617500414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.