China, India, And Industrial Policy For Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Cole, Shawn & Duflo, Esther, 2005. "Banking Reform in India," India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 277-332.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "India: The Emerging Giant," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751563.
- Robin Burgess & Rohini Pande & Grace Wong, 2005. "Banking for the Poor: Evidence From India," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 268-278, 04/05.
- Marcus Noland, 2007. "Industrial Policy, Innovation Policy, and Japanese Competitiveness," Working Paper Series WP07-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marcus NOLAND, 2007. "From Industrial Policy to Innovation Policy: Japan's Pursuit of Competitive Advantage," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 2(2), pages 251-268, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial policy; China model; India; inclusive growth; comparative advantage; economic reform; O10; O25; O40; O57; P52;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ceprxx:v:02:y:2013:i:01:n:s1793969013750010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/cepr/cepr.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.