Banking Reform in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Bas & Antoine Berthou, 2012. "The Unequal Effects of Financial Development on Firms' Growth in India," Working Papers 2012-22, CEPII research center.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun “QJ” & Qian, Meijun, 2012.
"Financing firms in India,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 409-445.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2006. "Financing firms in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3975, The World Bank.
- Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2011. "Financing Firms in India," Working Papers 12-01, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Geoffrey N. Keim & Beth Anne Wilson, 2007. "India's future: it's about jobs," International Finance Discussion Papers 913, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaushik Basu & Annemie Maertens, 2007.
"The pattern and causes of economic growth in India,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 143-167, Summer.
- Basu, Kaushik & Maertens, Annemie, 2007. "The Pattern and Causes of Economic Growth in India," Working Papers 07-08, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Aditi Bhattacharyya & Sudeshna Pal, 2011. "Financial Reforms and Technical Efficiency in Indian Commercial Banking: A Generalized Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 1104, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Sagamba, MoÏse & Shchetinin, Oleg & Yusupov, Nurmukhammad, 2013.
"Do Microloan Officers Want to Lend to the Less Advantaged? Evidence from a Choice Experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 182-198.
- Sagamba, Moïse & Shchetinin, Oleg & Yusupov, Nurmukhammad, 2011. "Do Microloan Officers Want to Lend to the Less Advantaged? Evidence from a Choice Experiment," Working Papers in Economics 492, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari & Vardhan, Harsh, 2017.
"Non-performing assets in Indian Banks: This time it is different,"
81403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2017.
- Rajeswari Sengupta & Harsh Vardhan, 2017. "Non-performing assets in Indian Banks: This time it is different," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rajeswari Sengupta & Harsh Vardhan, 2017. "Non-Performing Assets in Indian Banks: This Time it is Different," Working Papers id:12102, eSocialSciences.
- Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Zaidi, Rida, 2008. "Bank ownership type and banking relationships," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 37-62, January.
- Raymond Fisman & Daniel Paravisini & Vikrant Vig, 2017.
"Cultural Proximity and Loan Outcomes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(2), pages 457-492, February.
- Raymond Fisman & Daniel Paravisini & Vikrant Vig, 2012. "Cultural Proximity and Loan Outcomes," Working Papers id:5036, eSocialSciences.
- Fisman, Raymond & Paravisini, Daniel & Vig, Vikrant, 2017. "Cultural proximity and loan outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67376, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raymond Fisman & Daniel Paravisini & Vikrant Vig, 2012. "Cultural Proximity and Loan Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 18096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poonam Gupta & Rana Hasan & Utsav Kumar, 2008. "What Constrains Indian Manufacturing?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22162, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shawn Cole, 2009.
"Financial Development, Bank Ownership, and Growth: Or, Does Quantity Imply Quality?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Shawn A. Cole, 2007. "Financial Development, Bank Ownership, and Growth. Or, Does Quantity Imply Quality?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-002, Harvard Business School.
- Poonam Gupta & Kalpana Kochhar & Sanjaya Panth, 2015.
"Bank ownership and the effects of financial liberalization: evidence from India,"
Indian Growth and Development Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 109-138, April.
- Poonam Gupta & Kalpana Kochhar & Sanjaya P Panth, 2011. "Bank Ownership and the Effects of Financial Liberalization; Evidence from India," IMF Working Papers 11/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Kumar, Sunil Mitra, 2013. "Does Access to Formal Agricultural Credit Depend on Caste?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 315-328.
- Snowden, Nicholas & Muñoz, Jesús, 2012. "Building a BRIC? Stock Market Opening and Investment Finance in India since Liberalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1109-1121.
- Sumit Majumdar & Kunal Sen, 2010. "Corporate borrowing and profitability in India," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 33-45.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Patel, Urjit R., 2006. "India's Public Finances: Excessive Budget Deficits, a Government-Abused Financial System and Fiscal Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 5502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gupta, Poonam & Kumar, Utsav, 2010. "Performance of Indian Manufacturing in the Post Reform Period," MPRA Paper 24898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nachane, D M & Ghosh, Saibal & Ray, Partha, 2007. "Banking in India," MPRA Paper 17400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ang, James B., 2011. "Finance and consumption volatility: Evidence from India," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 947-964, October.
- Bhattacharyya, Aditi & Pal, Sudeshna, 2013. "Financial reforms and technical efficiency in Indian commercial banking: A generalized stochastic frontier analysis," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 109-117.
- Beretta, Silvio & Targetti Lenti, Renata, 2011. "“India in the Outsourcing/Offshoring Process: A Western Perspective” - L’India nel processo di outsourcing/offshoring: un punto di vista occidentale," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(3), pages 269-296.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur, 2008. "A model of growth and finance: FIML estimates for India," MPRA Paper 8763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; macroeconomics; banking reform; reform; deposits; credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:indiap:v:1:y:2004:i:2004-1:p:277-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brookus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.