Emergent eco-efficiency paradigm in corporate environment management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderberg, Stefan, 1998. "Industrial metabolism and the linkages between economics, ethics and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 311-320, February.
- Her-Jiun Sheu & Shih-Fang Lo, 2005. "A new conceptual framework integrating environment into corporate performance evaluation," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 79-90.
- Ulhoi, John P., 1995. "Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 2-15, January.
- Stefan Boron & Keith Murray, 2004. "Bridging the unsustainability gap: a framework for sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 65-73.
- John Gowdy, 2005. "Corporate responsibility and economic theory: an anthropological perspective," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(4), pages 302-314.
- Ray Hudson, 2005. "Towards sustainable economic practices, flows and spaces: or is the necessary impossible and the impossible necessary?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 239-252.
- Jeremy Moon, 2007. "The contribution of corporate social responsibility to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 296-306.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Béchir Ben Lahouel, 2016. "Eco-efficiency analysis of French firms: a data envelopment analysis approach," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 395-416, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:4:p:233-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .