Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubenstein, Daniel Blake, 1992. "Bridging the gap between green accounting and black ink," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 501-508, July.
- Christensen, Paul P., 1989. "Historical roots for ecological economics -- Biophysical versus allocative approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 17-36, February.
- Stuart Burness & Ronald Cummings & Glenn Morris & Inja Paik, 1980. "Thermodynamic and Economic Concepts as Related to Resource-Use Policies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(1), pages 1-9.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Kramer, Gerald H., 1973. "Social choice on pollution management: the genossenschaften," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 101-146, April.
- Costanza, Robert, 1989. "What is ecological economics?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Daly, George, 1974. "The Coase Theorem: Assumptions, Applications and Ambiguities," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 203-13, June.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
- Proops, John L. R., 1989. "Ecological economics: Rationale and problem areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-76, February.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1985. "Environmental economics: An evolutionary critique and a plea for pluralism," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 382-394, December.
- Thomas H. Tietenberg, 1973. "Specific Taxes and the Control of Pollution: A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 503-522.
- Hueting, Roefie, 1990. "The Brundtland report : A matter of conflicting goals," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 109-117, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:80:y:1995:i:1:p:2-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.