Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Proops, John L. R., 1989. "Ecological economics: Rationale and problem areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-76, February.
- Costanza, Robert, 1989. "What is ecological economics?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Rubenstein, Daniel Blake, 1992. "Bridging the gap between green accounting and black ink," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 501-508, July.
- Hueting, Roefie, 1990. "The Brundtland report : A matter of conflicting goals," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 109-117, June.
- Stuart Burness & Ronald Cummings & Glenn Morris & Inja Paik, 1980. "Thermodynamic and Economic Concepts as Related to Resource-Use Policies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(1), pages 1-9.
- Christensen, Paul P., 1989. "Historical roots for ecological economics -- Biophysical versus allocative approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 17-36, February.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Kramer, Gerald H., 1973. "Social choice on pollution management: the genossenschaften," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 101-146, April.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1985. "Environmental economics: An evolutionary critique and a plea for pluralism," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 382-394, December.
- Daly, George, 1974. "The Coase Theorem: Assumptions, Applications and Ambiguities," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(2), pages 203-213, June.
- Thomas H. Tietenberg, 1973. "Specific Taxes and the Control of Pollution: A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 503-522.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Chia-Chin & Chang, Ni-Bin, 2004. "Corporate optimal production planning with varying environmental costs: A grey compromise programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 68-95, May.
- Jukka Hoffrén & Eeva-Lotta Apajalahti, 2009. "Emergent eco-efficiency paradigm in corporate environment management," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 233-243.
- Letmathe, Peter & Balakrishnan, Nagraj, 2005. "Environmental considerations on the optimal product mix," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 398-412, December.
- Radulescu, Marius & Radulescu, Sorin & Radulescu, Constanta Zoie, 2009. "Sustainable production technologies which take into account environmental constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 730-740, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:80:y:1995:i:1:p:2-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.