Environmentally sustainable cities. Critical review and operational conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Christensen, Paul P., 1989. "Historical roots for ecological economics -- Biophysical versus allocative approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 17-36, February.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuray Kizilaslan & A. Zafer Gürler & Halil Kizilaslan, 2007. "An analytical approach to sustainable development in Turkey," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 254-266.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1259-:d:105081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan Yigitcanlar & Md. Kamruzzaman, 2015. "Planning, Development and Management of Sustainable Cities: A Commentary from the Guest Editors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Stossel, Zeev & Kissinger, Meidad & Meir, Avinoam, 2015. "Measuring the biophysical dimension of urban sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 153-163.
- Raza, Syed Shabbar & Janajreh, Isam & Ghenai, Chaouki, 2014. "Sustainability index approach as a selection criteria for energy storage system of an intermittent renewable energy source," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 909-920.
- Miguel F. Salvado & Susana G. Azevedo & João C. O. Matias & Luís M. Ferreira, 2015. "Proposal of a Sustainability Index for the Automotive Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-32, February.
- Umberto Berardi, 2013. "Sustainability assessment of urban communities through rating systems," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1573-1591, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1399-:d:144171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akgün, Aliye Ahu & van Leeuwen, Eveline & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012. "A multi-actor multi-criteria scenario analysis of regional sustainable resource policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 19-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:14:y:2006:i:3:p:177-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.