Economists, Environmental Policies and Federalism
In: The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kennedy, 1999. "Learning About Environmental Damage: Implications for Emissions Trading," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1313-1327, November.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Edward A. Parson, 2000. "Environmental Trends and Environmental Governance in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(s2), pages 123-143, August.
- Richard Lipsey, 2001. "Successes and failures in the transformation of economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 169-201.
- R. A. Jones & P. H. Pearse & A. D. Scott, 1980. "Conditions for Cooperation on Joint Projects by Independent Jurisdictions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 231-249, May.
- Roger T. Reid & Michael S. Stone, 1997. "Opportunity Costs of Spotted Owl Management Options for British Columbia," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(1), pages 69-82, March.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Anthony Scott, 1995. "Constitutional Crisis, The Economics of Environment, and Resources Development in Western Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Anthony Scott, 1993. "Does Living in Canada Make One a Canadian Economist?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 26-38, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; Climate; Environmental Policy; Canada; United States; United Kingdom; Environmental Economics;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:secfds:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.