Growing exports by signaling product quality: Trade competition and the cross‐national diffusion of ISO 9000 quality standards
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Berliner, 2013. "Follow your Neighbor? Regional Emulation and the Design of Transparency Policies," KFG Working Papers p0055, Free University Berlin.
- Tobias Böhmelt & Jürg Vollenweider, 2015. "Information flows and social capital through linkages: the effectiveness of the CLRTAP network," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 105-123, May.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Sanja Pekovic, 2012.
"How Green is my Firm? Workers' Attitudes towards Job, Job Involvement and Effort in Environmentally-Related Firms,"
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Sanja Pekovic, 2012. "How Green is my Firm? Workers' Attitudes towards Job, Job Involvement and Effort in Environmentally-Related Firms," Working Papers halshs-00744483, HAL.
- Seok, Jun Ho & Reed, Michael Robert & Saghaian, Sayed, 2016. "The Impact Of Sqf Certification On U.S. Agri-Food Exports," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Zeng, Ka & Eastin, Joshua, 2012. "Do Developing Countries Invest Up? The Environmental Effects of Foreign Direct Investment from Less-Developed Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2221-2233.
- Victoria Golikova & Boris Kuznetsov, 2014. "Do Russian Firms Need ISO Certification for Exporting?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1721, European Regional Science Association.
- Lanfranchi, Joseph & Pekovic, Sanja, 2014.
"How green is my firm? Workers' attitudes and behaviors towards job in environmentally-related firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 16-29.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Sanja Pekovic, 2014. "How Green is my Firm? Workers' Attitudes and Behaviors towards Job in Environmentally Related Firms," Post-Print halshs-01081059, HAL.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:50-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiankor, D.-D. & Martinez-Zarzoso, I. & Brummer, B., 2018. "Exports and Governance: the Role of Private Voluntary Certification," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277113, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fiankor, Dela-Dem Doe & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2018. "Exports and governance: the role of private voluntary standards," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 275059, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:30:y:2011:i:1:p:111-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.