Follow your Neighbor? Regional Emulation and the Design of Transparency Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meseguer, Covadonga, 2004. "What Role for Learning? The Diffusion of Privatisation in OECD and Latin American Countries," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 299-325, December.
- Xun Cao & Aseem Prakash, 2011. "Growing exports by signaling product quality: Trade competition and the cross‐national diffusion of ISO 9000 quality standards," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 111-135, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:171-189_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simmons, Beth A. & Dobbin, Frank & Garrett, Geoffrey, 2006. "Introduction: The International Diffusion of Liberalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(04), pages 781-810, October.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy learning; policy diffusion; transparency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .