TJTC and the promise and reality of redistributive vouchering and tax credit policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Hollenbeck & Richard J. Willke, 1991. "The Employment and Earnings Impacts of the Targeted Jobs Tax Credit," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 91-07, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:2:p:59-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:03:p:851-874_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- John H. Bishop & Suk Kang, 1991. "Applying for entitlements: Employers and the targeted jobs tax credit," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 24-45.
- Linda M. Aguilar & William A. Testa, 1991. "Unemployment insurance: countercyclical or counterproductive?," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul.
- Dave M. O'Neill, 1977. "Voucher Funding of Training Programs: Evidence from the GI Bill," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 12(4), pages 425-445.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Allen C. Prohofsky, 2006.
"Enterprise Zones and Individual Welfare: A Case Study of California,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 175-203.
- Raphael W. Bostic & Allen C. Prohofsky, 2003. "Enterprise Zones and Individual Welfare: A Case Study of California," Working Paper 8609, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Christine Ryan & John Wilson & William Fulton, 2003. "The Impact of Urban Growth Boundaries on Future Urbanization," Working Paper 8610, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Maria Figueroa-Armijos & Thomas G. Johnson, 2016. "Entrepreneurship policy and economic growth: Solution or delusion? Evidence from a state initiative," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1033-1047, December.
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "Wage Subsidies for the Disadvantaged," NBER Working Papers 5679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:14:y:1995:i:2:p:270-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .