Total Factor Productivity And The Effects Of R&D In African Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Willis L., 1987. "International Land Quality Indexes," Staff Papers 13877, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Nin Pratt & César Falconi & Carlos E. Ludeña & Pedro Martel, 2015. "Productivity and the Performance of Agriculture in Latin America and the Caribbean: From the Lost Decade to the Commodity Boom," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7306, Inter-American Development Bank.
- J. Ndjeunga & M.S.C. Bantilan, 2005. "Uptake of Improved Technologies in the Semi-Arid Tropics of West Africa: Why Is Agricultural Transformation Lagging Behind?," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(1), pages 85-102.
- Mugunieri, Godiah Lawrence & Obare, Gideon A. & Omamo, Steven Were, 2009. "Does the structure of agricultural science and technology policy system matter in developing country agricultural productivity growth trends? Evidence from Kenya and Uganda," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2015. "Inputs, productivity, and agricultural growth in Africa South of the Sahara:," IFPRI discussion papers 1432, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2000.
"Africa's Growth Trap: A Political-Economy Model of Taxation, R&D and Investment,"
CID Working Papers
50A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2000. "Africa's Growth Trap: A Political-Economy Model of Taxation, R&D and Investment," CID Working Papers 50, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2000. "Africa's growth trap: a political-economy model of taxation, R&D and investment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2008.
"An updated look at the recovery of agricultural productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
787, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2009. "An Updated Look at the Recovery of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bhushan, S., 2016. "TFP Growth of Wheat and Paddy in Post-Green Revolution Era in India: Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 0(Number 1).
- World Bank, 2012.
"Niger : Investing for Prosperity - A Poverty Assessment
[NIGER: Investir pour la prospérité - Evaluation de la pauvreté au Niger]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12312, The World Bank.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 14 Countries, 1979-2008," Conference Papers 114036, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economics (RCAE).
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1999.
"Have Price Policies Damaged Ldc Agricultural Productivity?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 469-475, October.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "Have Price Policies Damaged LDC Agricultural Productivity?," Development and Comp Systems 0502020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czap, Hans J., 2004. "Technological Spillovers -- The Argument For Trade?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20017, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters, 2003.
"An African Growth Trap: Production Technology and the Time-Consistency of Agricultural Taxation, R&D and Investment,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 179-191, May.
- McMillan, Margaret S. & Masters, William A., 2000. "An African Growth Trap: Production Technology And The Time-Consistency Of Agricultural Taxation, R&D And Investment," Miscellaneous Papers 11839, Agecon Search.
- Tim J. Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005.
"Total factor productivity growth in agriculture: a Malmquist index analysis of 93 countries, 1980-2000,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 115-134, January.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Prasada Rao, D. S., 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agricultrue: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries, 1980-2000," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245928, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tim J. Coelli & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2003. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Agriculture: A Malmquist Index Analysis of 93 Countries,1980-2000," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Michiel Van Dijk & Adam Szirmai, 2006. "Technical efficiency and embodied technical change in the Indonesian pulp and paper industry," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 163-178.
- Michiel Van Dijk & Adam Szirmai, 2005. "Catch Up at the Micro-Level: Evidence from an Industry Case Study Using Manufacturing Census Data," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_038, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Phillip, Dayo & Nkonya, Ephraim & Pender, John L. & Oni, Omobowale Ayoola, 2009. "Constraints to increasing agricultural productivity in Nigeria: A review," NSSP working papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arega D. Alene, 2010. "Productivity growth and the effects of R&D in African agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 223-238, May.
- Keith O. Fuglie, 2008. "Is a slowdown in agricultural productivity growth contributing to the rise in commodity prices?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 431-441, November.
- Liebenberg, Frikkie & Pardey, Philip G., 2012. "A long-run view of South African agricultural production and productivity," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-25, October.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:328-341 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alene, Arega D., 2009. "Productivity growth and the effects of R&D in African agriculture," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51436, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Massuanganhe, Israel Jacob, 2008. "Policies, Natural Resource Governance and Local Development," Ph.D Degree Theses 53061, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Yu Sheng & Eldon Ball & Katerina Nossal, 2015. "Comparing Agricultural Total Factor Productivity between Australia, Canada, and the United States, 1961-2006," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 29, pages 38-59, Fall.
- Chan-Kang, Connie & Pardey, Philip G. & Wood, Stanley & Roseboom, Johannes & Cremers, Marleen, 1999. "Reassessing Productivity Growth In African Agriculture," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21600, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:9:y:1997:i:4:p:529-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.