The impact of market reforms on the Senegalese peanut economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Nouriel Roubini, 1992. "Political Cycles in OECD Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 663-688.
- Wilson, Ernest III, 1993. "French support for structural adjustment programs in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 331-347, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Agricultural Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 43-60, January.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Anda, Gustavo Gordillo, 1995. "NAFTA and Mexico's maize producers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1349-1362, August.
- Beghin, John C. & Karp, Larry S., 1991.
"Estimation of price policies in Senegal An empirical test of cooperative game theory,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 49-67, January.
- Beghin, John C. & Karp, L., 1991. "Estimation of Price Policies in Senegal: An Empirical Test of Cooperative Game Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1570, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Alesina, Alberto, 1992. "Political Cycles in OECD Economies," Scholarly Articles 4553025, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beghin, John & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2006.
"Groundnut trade liberalization: Could the South help the south?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1016-1036, June.
- Beghin, John C. & Diop, Ndiame & Matthey, Holger, 2003. "Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Could the South Help the South?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10875, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matthey, Holger & Diop, Ndiame & Beghin, John C. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2003. "The Impact Of Groundnut Trade Liberalization: Implication For The Doha Round," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22032, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John C. Beghin & Holger Matthey, 2003.
"Modeling World Peanut Product Markets: A Tool for Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
03-wp332, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Holger Matthey, 2003. "Modeling World Peanut Product Markets: A Tool for Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp332, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:14:y:2002:i:5:p:543-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .