Estimation of price policies in Senegal An empirical test of cooperative game theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Beghin, John C. & Karp, L., 1991. "Estimation of Price Policies in Senegal: An Empirical Test of Cooperative Game Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1570, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Gorter, Harry, 2008. "Explaining Inefficient Policy Instruments," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48638, World Bank.
- Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E., 1995.
"Political coalition breaking and sustainability of policy reform,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 271-286, August.
- Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E., 1994. "Political Coalition Breaking and Sustainability of Policy Reform," Working Papers 197811, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- John C. Beghin & William E. Foster & Mylene Kherallah, 1996.
"Institutions And Market Distortions: International Evidence For Tobacco,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 355-365.
- Beghin, John C. & Foster, William E. & Kherallah, Mylene, 1996. "Institutions and Market Distortions: International Evidence for Tobacco," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1569, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bullock, David S., 2005. "Should We Expect Government Policy to Be Pareto Efficient?: The Consequences of an Arrow-Debreu Economy with Violable Property Rights," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19444, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agricultur," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Hathie, Ibrahima, 1998. "Structural Adjustment Programs And Peanut Market Performance In Senegal," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20841, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ibrahima Hathie & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2002. "The impact of market reforms on the Senegalese peanut economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 543-554.
- SM Helfand, 2000. "Interest Groups And Economic Policy: Explaining The Pattern Of Protection In The Brazilian Agricultural Sector," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 462-476, October.
- Bullock, David S, 1995. "Are Government Transfers Efficient? An Alternative Test of the Efficient Redistribution Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1236-1274, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:49-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.