ICTs, gender and development: women in software production in Kerala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep Kumar Panda, 1999. "Poverty and young women's employment: Linkages in Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 292, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Nirupam Bajpai & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2000. "India's Decade of Development," CID Working Papers 46, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Veron, Rene, 2001. "The "New" Kerala Model: Lessons for Sustainable Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 601-617, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Garnero & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2014.
"The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages, and Profits,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 430-477, July.
- Andrea Garnero & François Rycx, 2013. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," Working Papers CEB 13-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrea Garnero & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2014. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages, and Profits," Post-Print halshs-01510408, HAL.
- Garnero, Andrea & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1304, CEPREMAP.
- Garnero, Andrea & Rycx, Francois, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," IZA Discussion Papers 7350, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrea Garnero & François Rycx, 2013. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," DULBEA Working Papers 13-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Andrea Garnero & Stephan Kampelmann, 2014. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245674, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kijima, Yoko, 2006. "Why did wage inequality increase? Evidence from urban India 1983-99," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 97-117, October.
- Ragasa, Catherine, 2012. "Gender and Institutional Dimensions of Agricultural Technology Adoption: A Review of Literature and Synthesis of 35 Case Studies," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126747, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Radhamany Sooryamoorthy & Ricardo B. Duque & Marcus Antonius Ynalvez & Wesley Shrum, 2007. "Scientific collaboration and the Kerala model: does the internet make a difference?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 982-996.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1234-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:14:y:2002:i:1:p:39-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.