Gender, heroin consumption and economic behaviour
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bretteville-Jensen, A.L., 1999. "Gender, Heroin Consumption and Economic Behaviour," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 199, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Grossman, Michael & Chaloupka, Frank J., 1998.
"The demand for cocaine by young adults: a rational addiction approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 427-474, August.
- Michael Grossman & Frank J. Chaloupka & Charles C. Brown, 1996. "The Demand for Cocaine by Young Adults: A Rational Addiction Approach," NBER Working Papers 5713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silverman, Lester P. & Spruill, Nancy L., 1977. "Urban crime and the price of heroin," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 80-103, January.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Godfrey, L. G. & Hutton, J. P., 1994. "Discriminating between errors-in- variables/simultaneity and misspecification in linear regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 359-364, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Mariana Gerstenblüth & Patricia Triunfo, 2012. "Aportes del análisis económico al estudio de las drogas," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0112, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Bretteville-Jensen,A.L. & Biorn,E., 2001. "Estimating addicts' price response of heroin : a panel data approach based on a re-interviewed sample," Memorandum 08/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jeff DeSimone, 2005. "Needle exchange programs and drug injection behavior," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 559-577.
- Bretteville-Jensen, Anne-Line & Biørn, Erik, 2002. "Drug Injection, Drug Dealing, And The Influence Of Economic Factors: A Two-Drug Micro-Econometric Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 11/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Anne Bretteville-Jensen, 2006. "Drug Demand – Initiation, Continuation and Quitting," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(4), pages 491-516, December.
- Jeff DeSimone, 2002. "Determinants of Drug Injection Behavior: Economic Factors, HIV Injection Risk and Needle Exchange Programs," NBER Working Papers 9350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:8:y:1999:i:5:p:379-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.