Crime Deterrence: Evidence From the London 2011 Riots
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:40:y:2018:i:c:p:73-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksa:szemle:1758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015.
"The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mirko Draca & Theodore Koutmeridis & Stephen Machin, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1355, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Steve, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2017. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 351, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen, 2015. "The changing returns to crime: do criminals respond to prices?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62588, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jorge García Hombrados, 2017. "The Lasting Effects of Natural Disasters on Property Crime: Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake," Working Paper Series 1717, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Iain W. Long, 2017.
"The Storm Before the Calm? Adverse Effects of Tackling Organized Crime,"
University of Manchester, vol. 85(5), pages 541-576, September.
- Long, Iain W., 2014. "The Storm Before the Calm? Adverse Effects of Tackling Organised Crime," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- CLIFTON-SPRINGG, Joanna & JAMES, Jonathan & VUJIC, Suncica, 2017. "FOI as a data collection tool for economists," Working Papers 2017008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v::y:2014:i:576:p:480-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.