The 21st century agribusiness in China: E‐commerce, consumer preference, and competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Hu, Wuyang & Mupandawana, Malvern & Liu, Yun, 2012.
"Consumer Willingness to Pay for Fair Trade Coffee: A Chinese Case Study,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Hu, Wuyang & Mupandawana, Malvern & Liu, Yun, 2012. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Fair Trade Coffee: A Chinese Case Study," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 21-34, February.
- Shiwen Quan & Yinchu Zeng & Xiaohua Yu & Te Bao, 2018. "WTP for baby milk formula in China: Using attribute nonattendance as a priori information to select attributes in choice experiment," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 300-320, March.
- Ortega, David L. & Chen, Maolong & Wang, H. Holly & Shimokawa, Satoru, 2017. "Emerging Markets for U.S. Pork in China: Experimental Evidence from Mainland and Hong Kong Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(2), May.
- Zeng, Yiwu & Jia, Fu & Wan, Li & Guo, Hongdong, 2017. "E-commerce in agri-food sector: a systematic literature review," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(4), February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:35:y:2019:i:1:p:3-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.