Optimal investment in generic advertising and research: The case of the Canadian supply-managed egg market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1989. "Annual Report," Evaluation Review, , vol. 13(3), pages 320-320, June.
- A. Aykac & M. Corstjens & D. Gautschi & I. Horowitz, 1989. "Estimation Uncertainty and Optimal Advertising Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 42-50, January.
- A. K. Enamul Haque & Glenn Fox & George L. Brinkman, 1989. "Product Market Distortions and the Returns to Federal Laying-Hen Research in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(1), pages 29-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998.
"Egg Advertising, Dietary Cholesterol Concerns, and U.S. Consumer Demand,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 43-52, April.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998. "Egg Advertising, Dietary Cholesterol Concerns, And U.S. Consumer Demand," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Hailu, Getu & Goddard, Ellen W., 2010. "The changing egg demand in Canada: do advertising and health message contents matter?," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116427, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis, 2001. "Commodity R&D, Patenting, And Promotion," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20497, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. A. L. Cranfield, 2003.
"Optimal Collective Investment in Generic Advertising, Export Market Promotion and Cost-of-Production-Reducing Research,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 51(3), pages 299-321, November.
- Cranfield, John A.L., 2002. "Optimal Collective Investment In Generic Advertising, Export Market Promotion And Cost-Of-Production Reducing Research," Working Papers 34135, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Todd M. Schmit & J. Carlos Reberte & Harry M. Kaiser, 1997.
"An economic analysis of generic egg advertising in California, 1985-1995,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 365-373.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Reberte, J. Carlos & Kaiser, Harry M., 1996. "An Economic Analysis of Generic Egg Advertising in California, 1985-1995," Research Bulletins 122834, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Reberte, J. Carlos & Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1996. "An Ex Post Evaluation of Generic Egg Advertising in the U.S," Research Bulletins 122835, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis, 2002. "Commodity R&D And Promotion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Boxall, Peter C. & Emunu, John Paul & Boyd, Curtis & Asselin, Andre & Neall, Amanda, 2007. "Consumer Attitudes, Willingness to Pay and Revealed Preferences for Different Egg Production Attributes: Analysis of Canadian Egg Consumers," Project Report Series 52087, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:10:y:1994:i:2:p:145-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.