The Tax Reform 2009-10
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- European Commission, 2009. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2009 edition," Taxation trends 2009, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Åsa Johansson & Chistopher Heady & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia, 2008. "Taxation and Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 620, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angela Köppl & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2015. "The Austrian Tax System – Status Quo," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(2), pages 109-126, February.
- Michael Böheim & Heinz Handler & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2010. "Options for Revenue-based Fiscal Consolidation," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 15(2), pages 231-244, July.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:2:p:144-176 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTax Reform 2009-10; Tax Reform; Austrian tax system; Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2009:i:4:p:217-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .