Estimación de la recaudación del Impuesto sobre Transacciones Financieras: el caso español
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin K. Chou & George H. K. Wang, 2006. "Transaction tax and market quality of the Taiwan stock index futures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(12), pages 1195-1216, December.
- John Brondolo, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; An Assessment of Administrative Feasibility," IMF Working Papers 11/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafal Raciborski & Julia Lendvai & Lukas Vogel, 2012. "Securities Transaction Taxes: Macroeconomic Implications in a General-Equilibrium Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 450, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Thomas W. Epps, 1976. "The Demand for Brokers' Services: The Relation Between Security Trading Volume and Transaction Cost," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 163-194, Spring.
- Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; Issues and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2006. "Transaction tax and stock market behavior: evidence from an emerging market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 393-408, June.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:31819 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Shing-yang, 1998. "The effects of the stock transaction tax on the stock market - Experiences from Asian markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 347-364, August.
- Robert Pollin & Dean Baker & Marc Schaberg, 2003.
"Securities Transaction Taxes for U.S. Financial Markets,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 527-558, Fall.
- Marc Schaberg & Dean Baker & Robert Pollin, 2002. "Securities Transaction Taxes for U.S. Financial Markets," Working Papers wp20, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2009. "A General Financial Transaction Tax: A Short Cut of the Pros, the Cons and a Proposal," WIFO Working Papers 344, WIFO.
- George H. K. Wang & Jot Yau & Tony Baptiste, 1997. "Trading volume and transaction costs in futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 757-780, October.
- Shinhua Liu, 2007. "Securities Transaction Tax and Market Efficiency: Evidence from the Japanese Experience," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 161-176, December.
More about this item
Keywordsimpuesto general sobre transacciones financieras; recaudación impositiva;
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2015:v:213:i:2:p:109-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.