Estimación de la recaudación del Impuesto sobre Transacciones Financieras: el caso español
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin K. Chou & George H. K. Wang, 2006. "Transaction tax and market quality of the Taiwan stock index futures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(12), pages 1195-1216, December.
- John Brondolo, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; An Assessment of Administrative Feasibility," IMF Working Papers 11/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafal Raciborski & Julia Lendvai & Lukas Vogel, 2012. "Securities Transaction Taxes: Macroeconomic Implications in a General-Equilibrium Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 450, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Thomas W. Epps, 1976. "The Demand for Brokers' Services: The Relation Between Security Trading Volume and Transaction Cost," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 163-194, Spring.
- Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; Issues and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2006. "Transaction tax and stock market behavior: evidence from an emerging market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 393-408, June.
- Hu, Shing-yang, 1998. "The effects of the stock transaction tax on the stock market - Experiences from Asian markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 347-364, August.
- Robert Pollin & Dean Baker & Marc Schaberg, 2003.
"Securities Transaction Taxes for U.S. Financial Markets,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 527-558, Fall.
- Marc Schaberg & Dean Baker & Robert Pollin, 2002. "Securities Transaction Taxes for U.S. Financial Markets," Working Papers wp20, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2009. "A General Financial Transaction Tax: A Short Cut of the Pros, the Cons and a Proposal," WIFO Working Papers 344, WIFO.
- Shinhua Liu, 2007. "Securities Transaction Tax and Market Efficiency: Evidence from the Japanese Experience," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 161-176, December.
- George H. K. Wang & Jot Yau & Tony Baptiste, 1997. "Trading volume and transaction costs in futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 757-780, October.
More about this item
Keywordsimpuesto general sobre transacciones financieras; recaudación impositiva;
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2015:v:213:i:2:p:109-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .