Transaction tax and market quality of the Taiwan stock index futures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lillo, Felipe & Valdés, Rodrigo, 2016. "Dynamics of financial markets and transaction costs: A graph-based study," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 455-465.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Havrylchyk, Olena, 2016.
"The impact of the French securities transaction tax on market liquidity and volatility,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 166-178.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2013. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00940251, HAL.
- Gunther CAPELLE-BLANCARD & HAVRYLCHYK, Olena, 2014. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," Discussion papers 14007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2013. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2014. "The Impact of the French Securities Transaction Tax on Market Liquidity and Volatility," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-27, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2016. "The impact of the French securities transaction tax on market liquidity and volatility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01441775, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00940251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil McCulloch & Grazia Pacillo, 2010. "The Tobin Tax A Review of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 1611, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Yuming Fu & Wenlan Qian & Bernard Yeung, 2016. "Speculative Investors and Transactions Tax: Evidence from the Housing Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(11), pages 3254-3270, November.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:366-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinha, Pankaj & Mathur, Kritika, 2015. "Impact of Commodities Transaction Tax on Indian Commodity Futures," MPRA Paper 63677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongheng Deng & Xin Liu & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014. "One Fundamental and Two Taxes: When Does a Tobin Tax Reduce Financial Price Volatility?," NBER Working Papers 19974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Contreras & Mónica Contreras, 2015. "Estimación de la recaudación del Impuesto sobre Transacciones Financieras: el caso español," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 213(2), pages 109-143, June.
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Ying & Chou, Robin K. & Ho, Keng-Yu & Weng, Pei-Shih, 2015. "The impact of foreign institutional traders on price efficiency: Evidence from the Taiwan futures market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 24-42.
- Cappelletti, Giuseppe & Guazzarotti, Giovanni & Tommasino, Pietro, 2017.
"The stock market effects of a securities transaction tax: Quasi-experimental evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 81-92.
- Tommasino, Pietro & Cappelletti, Giuseppe & Guazzarotti, Giovanni, 2016. "The stock market effects of a securities transaction tax: quasi-experimental evidence from Italy," Working Paper Series 1949, European Central Bank.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Lau, Mona, 2016. "Financial transaction taxes: Announcement effects, short-run effects, and long-run effects," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 211, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; Issues and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Michał Zator, 2014. "Transaction costs and volatility on Warsaw Stock Exchange: implications for financial transaction tax," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 45(4), pages 349-372.
- Murphy Jun Jie Lee, 2013. "The Microstructure of Trading Processes on the Singapore Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 4.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merz, Julia & Overesch, Michael, 2016. "Profit shifting and tax response of multinational banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 57-68.
- Atilgan, Yigit & Demirtas, K. Ozgur & Simsek, Koray D., 2016. "Derivative markets in emerging economies: A survey," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-102.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:26:y:2006:i:12:p:1195-1216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.