Options for Revenue-based Fiscal Consolidation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 2008. "Annual Survey 2007," Working Papers 19, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- anonymous, 2008. "2008 Survey of community banks," TEN, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Win, pages 1-37.
- Megginson, William Leon, 2005. "The Financial Economics of Privatization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195150629.
- Margit Schratzenstaller, 2009. "The Tax Reform 2009-10," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 14(4), pages 217-232, December.
- Markus Marterbauer, 2010.
"Sluggish Cyclical Recovery. Economic Outlook for 2010 and 2011,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 15(2), pages 133-145, May.
- Markus Marterbauer, 2010. "Sluggish Cyclical Recovery. Economic Outlook for 2010 and 2011," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(4), pages 287-301, April.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2009. "Size and Development of the Shadow Economy in Germany, Austria and Other oecd-Countries. Some Preliminary Findings," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(5), pages 1079-1116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Böheim, 2011. "Competition policy: ten lessons learnt from the financial crisis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, July.
- Karin Fischer & Rauf Gönenç & Robert W. R. Price, 2011. "Austria: Public Sector Inefficiencies Have Become Less Affordable," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 897, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Böheim, 2010. "Competition Policy in the Wake of the Economic Crisis," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 15(4), pages 349-363, December.
- Angela Köppl & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2015. "The Austrian Tax System – Perspectives for Reform," WIFO Bulletin, WIFO, vol. 20(6), pages 72-79, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbudget consolidation; taxes and levies; growth effects; employment effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2010:i:2:p:231-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .