Annual Survey 2007
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Böheim & Heinz Handler & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2010. "Options for Revenue-based Fiscal Consolidation," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 15(2), pages 231-244, July.
- Kleemann, Linda & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2010. "Price transmission in the pineapple market: What role for organic fruit?," Kiel Working Papers 1626, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & Portes, Richard, 2013. "Gambling for resurrection in Iceland: the rise and fall of the banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2012.
"Parental Education And Family Characteristics: Educational Opportunities Across Cohorts In Italy And Spain,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 20(1), pages 119-146, Spring.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2010. "Parental education and family characteristics: educational opportunities across cohorts in Italy and Spain," Working Papers XREAP2010-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2010.
- Kleemann, Linda, 2011. "Organic pineapple farming in Ghana: A good choice for smallholders?," Kiel Working Papers 1671, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Bernknopf & Paul Amos, 2014. "Measuring earthquake risk concentration for hazard mitigation," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 74(3), pages 2163-2192, December.
- Crone, Sven F. & Finlay, Steven, 2012. "Instance sampling in credit scoring: An empirical study of sample size and balancing," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 224-238.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Zoumara, Babette, 2012. "Causal independence between energy consumption and economic growth in Liberia: Evidence from a non-parametric bootstrapped causality test," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 518-527.
- Jastrzębiec-Witowska, Anna, 0. "Rolnictwo obywatelskie w USA: studium przypadku stanu Kentucky," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Lior, Noam, 2011. "The ECOS 2009 World Energy Panel: An introduction to the Panel and to the present (2009) situation in sustainable energy development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3620-3628.
- Zhang Huafeng, 2016. "Household vulnerability and economic status during disaster recovery and its determinants: a case study after the Wenchuan earthquake," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(3), pages 1505-1526, September.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:12-29 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nii:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gottlieb). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niigvil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .