Annual Survey 2007
No abstract is available for this item.
- Michael Böheim & Heinz Handler & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2010.
"Options for Revenue-based Fiscal Consolidation,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 15(2), pages 231-244, July.
- Michael Böheim & Heinz Handler & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2010. "Options for Revenue-based Fiscal Consolidation," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 83(3), pages 269-283, March.
- Kleemann, Linda & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2010. "Price transmission in the pineapple market: What role for organic fruit?," Kiel Working Papers 1626, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & Portes, Richard, 2013. "Gambling for resurrection in Iceland: the rise and fall of the banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2012. "Parental Education And Family Characteristics: Educational Opportunities Across Cohorts In Italy And Spain," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 20(1), pages 119-146, Spring.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2010. "Parental education and family characteristics: educational opportunities across cohorts in Italy and Spain," Working Papers XREAP2010-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2010.
- Kleemann, Linda, 2011. "Organic pineapple farming in Ghana: A good choice for smallholders?," Kiel Working Papers 1671, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard Bernknopf & Paul Amos, 2014. "Measuring earthquake risk concentration for hazard mitigation," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 74(3), pages 2163-2192, December.
- Crone, Sven F. & Finlay, Steven, 2012. "Instance sampling in credit scoring: An empirical study of sample size and balancing," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 224-238.
- Wesseh, Presley K. & Zoumara, Babette, 2012. "Causal independence between energy consumption and economic growth in Liberia: Evidence from a non-parametric bootstrapped causality test," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 518-527.
- Jastrzębiec-Witowska, Anna, 0. "Rolnictwo obywatelskie w USA: studium przypadku stanu Kentucky," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Lior, Noam, 2011. "The ECOS 2009 World Energy Panel: An introduction to the Panel and to the present (2009) situation in sustainable energy development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3620-3628.
- Zhang Huafeng, 2016. "Household vulnerability and economic status during disaster recovery and its determinants: a case study after the Wenchuan earthquake," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(3), pages 1505-1526, September.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:12-29 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nii:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gottlieb)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed