Theoretical Key Elements for a Fundamental Reform of Federal Fiscal Relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Sutherland & Robert Price & Isabelle Joumard, 2006. "Sub-central government fiscal rules," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2005(2), pages 141-181.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
- Wrede, Matthias, 1999. "Tragedy of the Fiscal Common?: Fiscal Stock Externalities in a Leviathan Model of Federalism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(3-4), pages 177-193, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelika Pasterniak & Hans Pitlik, 2009.
"Potential for Savings and Efficiency Enhancement in Public Administration. Results of an International Benchmarking Analysis,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 14(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Angelika Pasterniak & Hans Pitlik, 2008. "Potentials for Savings and Efficiency Enhancement in Public Administration. Results of an International Benchmarking Analysis," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 81(12), pages 923-940, December.
More about this item
KeywordsActive Revenue Sharing; Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2008:i:1:p:22-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .