Approaches to a Fiscal Theory of Political Federalism
In: Public Finances: Needs, Sources, and Utilization
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
2274.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:2274||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004.
"Closing the gap: fiscal imbalances and intergovernmental transfers in developed federations,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004. "Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalances and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Richard Bird & Andrey Tarasov, 2002. "Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalaces and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0202, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Quigley, John M., 2002. "A Decent Home: Housing Policy in Perspective," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt8f57x42q, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Albouy, David, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M.Bird, 2004. "Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard Bird, 2005. "Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers," International Tax Program Papers 0512, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- K., Jothi Sivagnanam & M., Naganathan, 1999. "Federal Transfers and the Tax efforts of the States in India," MPRA Paper 3208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Zabalza, 2007. "La financiación económica en el Estatuto de Cataluña," Working Papers 0703, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951577, HAL.
- Heinemann André W., 2005. "Nachhaltige Finanzpolitik unter Berücksichtigung gleichwertiger Lebensverhältnisse," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 54(3), pages 343-365, December.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2012. "The Political Economy of the Standard Level of Services: The Role of Income Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 3696, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
- Richard M. Bird, 2003. "Fiscal Flows, Fiscal Balance, and Fiscal Sustainability," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Maté Sáncuez-Val, M. & García Pérez De Lema, D. & López Hernández, F., 2009. "La influencia de los efectos espaciales en el crecimiento de la productividad de la PYME/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 283(24á)-28, Abril.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2006. "Vertical Tax Competition with Tax Sharing and Equalization Grants," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 65(1), pages 75-94, May.
- Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Assignment Revisited," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0805, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Beniamino Moro, 2001. "Incentivi fiscali e politiche di sviluppo economico regionale in Europa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(215), pages 343-388.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Seitz, Helmut, 2001. "Fiscal federalism and risk sharing in Germany: the role of size differences
[Risikokonsolidierung im Rahmen des deutschen Länderfinanzausgleichs: die Rolle von Größenunterschieden]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-20, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
- Miral, Romulo Jr. E.M., 2017. "Federalism: Prospects for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed