Influence of the American Financial Market on Other Markets During the Subprime Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2011.
"Over the Cliff: From the Subprime to the Global Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-70, Winter.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010. "Over The Cliff: From the Subprime to the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roy van der Weide, 2004.
"Wake me up before you GO-GARCH,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
316, Society for Computational Economics.
- Boswijk, H.P. & Weide, R. van der, 2006. "Wake me up before you GO-GARCH," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Roy van der Weide, 2006. "Wake me up before you GO-GARCH," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-079/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 21 Sep 2006.
- Martin Vojtek, 2004.
"Calibration of Interest Rate Models - Transition Market Case,"
- Martin Vojtek, 2004. "Calibration of Interest Rate Models - Transition Market Case," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp237, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- HAFNER, Christian & HERWARTZ, Helmut, 1998.
"Volatility impulse response functions for multivariate GARCH models,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HAFNER, Christian & HERWARTZ, Helmut, 2001. "Volatility impulse response functions for multivariate GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2001039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cristiana Tudor, 2009. "Understanding the Roots of the US Subprime Crisis and its Subsequent Effects," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(31), pages 115-143, (1).
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "Modelling the Coherence in Short-run Nominal Exchange Rates: A Multivariate Generalized ARCH Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 498-505, August.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:foeste:v:12:y:2012:i:2:p:19-30:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: http://www.degruyteropen.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.