The Effects Of Profitability Ratios On Debt Ratio: The Sample Of The Bist Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Schwert, G William, 2002.
"Tests for Unit Roots: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Dilek Demirhan, 2009. "Sermaye Yapisini Etkileyen Firmaya Ozgu Faktorlerin Analizi: IMKB Hizmet Firmalari Uzerine Bir Uygulama," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 677-697.
- Eddie C. M. Hui & Yunzhi Orange Gao & Ka Kwan Kevin Chan, 2015. "Does EVA truly reflect the performance of property companies in China?," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 260-270, September.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Wu, Ping X., 1999. "Unequally Spaced Panel Data Regressions With Ar(1) Disturbances," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 814-823, December.
- A. Bhargava & L. Franzini & W. Narendranathan, 2006. "Serial Correlation and the Fixed Effects Model," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Econometrics, Statistics And Computational Approaches In Food And Health Sciences, chapter 4, pages 61-77, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rafael E. De Hoyos & Vasilis Sarafidis, 2006. "Testing for cross-sectional dependence in panel-data models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(4), pages 482-496, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
- Goya, Daniel, 2020.
"The exchange rate and export variety: A cross-country analysis with long panel estimators,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 649-665.
- Daniel Goya, 2019. "The Exchange Rate and Export Variety: A cross-country analysis with long panel estimators," Working Papers 2018-01, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Dilawar Khan & Nihal Ahmed & Bahtiyar Mehmed & Ihtisham ul Haq, 2021. "Assessing the Impact of Policy Measures in Reducing the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Case Study of South Asia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(20), pages 1-12, October.
- Hany Eldemerdash & Hugh Metcalf & Sara Maioli, 2014. "Twin deficits: new evidence from a developing (oil vs. non-oil) countries’ perspective," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 825-851, November.
- Dong, Kangyin & Sun, Renjin & Li, Hui & Liao, Hua, 2018. "Does natural gas consumption mitigate CO2 emissions: Testing the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for 14 Asia-Pacific countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 419-429.
- Christidou, Maria & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Sharma, Abhijit, 2013.
"On the stationarity of per capita carbon dioxide emissions over a century,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 918-925.
- Maria Christidou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the Stationarity of per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions over a Century," Working Paper series 48_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Christisou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the stationarity of per capita carbon dioxide emissions over a century," Discussion Paper Series 2013_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Maria Christidou & Theodore Panagiotidis & Abhijit Sharma, 2013. "On the stationarity of per capita carbon dioxide emissions over a century," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1317, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Yilmaz Bayar, 2016. "Institutional Determinants of Stock Market Development in European Union Transition Economies," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(61), pages 211-226, September.
- Jianping Mei & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2009.
"Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia,"
Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 225-255, November.
- Jianping Mei & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia," NBER Working Papers 11362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jianping Mei & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2009. "Speculative Trading and Stock Prices: Evidence from Chinese A-B Share Premia," CEMA Working Papers 504, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Amiri, Hossein & Samadian, Farzaneh & Yahoo, Masoud & Jamali, Seyed Jafar, 2019. "Natural resource abundance, institutional quality and manufacturing development: Evidence from resource-rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 550-560.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M. & Nourayi, Mahmoud M., 2013.
"Firm profitability: Mean-reverting or random-walk behavior?,"
Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 76-97.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working papers 2012-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Mahmoud M. Nourayi, 2012. "Firm Profitability: Mean-Reverting or Random-Walk Behavior?," Working Papers 1202, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Jiang, Hongdian & Dong, Xiucheng & Jiang, Qingzhe & Dong, Kangyin, 2020. "What drives China's natural gas consumption? Analysis of national and regional estimates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Fateh Belaïd, Sabri Boubaker, Rajwane Kafrouni, 2020.
"Carbon emissions, income inequality and environmental degradation: the case of Mediterranean countries,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 17(1), pages 73-102, June.
- Fateh Belaid & Sabri Boubaker & Rajwane Kafrouni, 2020. "Carbon emissions, income inequality and environmental degradation: the case of Mediterranean countries," Post-Print hal-03272659, HAL.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Karul, Cagin, 2017. "A panel stationarity test with gradual structural shifts: Re-investigate the international commodity price shocks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 181-192.
- Yilmaz BAYAR & Ömer Faruk OZTURK, 2016. "Trade Openness and Environmental Pollution in Emerging Market Economies," Eurasian Eononometrics, Statistics and Emprical Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 33-42, January.
- Cothren Richard & Edwards Jeffrey A, 2006. "Long-Run Money Growth and the Liquidity Effect," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Gulmira Azretbergenova & Beybit Syzdykov & Talgat Niyazov & Turysbekova Gulzhan & Nazira Yskak, 2021. "The Relationship between Renewable Energy Production and Employment in European Union Countries: Panel Data Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(3), pages 20-26.
- Khalid, Usman & Shafiullah, Muhammad, 2021.
"Financial development and governance: A panel data analysis incorporating cross-sectional dependence,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(2).
- Khalid, Usman & Shafiullah, Muhammad, 2020. "Financial Development and Governance: A Panel Data Analysis Incorporating Cross-sectional Dependence," MPRA Paper 100880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mine Yilmazer & Serkan Çinar, 2015. "Human Capabilities and Economic Growth: A Comparative Human Capability Index," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 843-853.
- Cristiana Tudor & Robert Sova, 2021. "On the Impact of GDP per Capita, Carbon Intensity and Innovation for Renewable Energy Consumption: Worldwide Evidence," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(19), pages 1-25, October.
- Tiba, Sofien & Belaid, Fateh, 2020.
"The pollution concern in the era of globalization: Do the contribution of foreign direct investment and trade openness matter?,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Sofien Tiba & Fateh Belaid, 2020. "The pollution concern in the era of globalization: Do the contribution of foreign direct investment and trade openness matter?," Post-Print hal-03271491, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing Industry; Capital Structure; Turkish Stock Market; Panel Regression;
All these keywords.
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:20:y:2016:i:2:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.