Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growths
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auty, Richard M., 2001. "The political economy of resource-driven growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 839-846, May.
- Jonathan Isham & Michael Woolcock & Lant Pritchett & Gwen Busby, 2003.
"The Varieties of Resource Experience: How Natural Resource Export Structures Affect the Political Economy of Economic Growth,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0308, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Lant Pritchett & Michael Woolcock & Gwen Busby & Jonathan Isham, 2004. "The Varieties of Resource Experience: How Natural Resource Export Structures Affect the Political Economy of Economic Growth," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0308r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Stijns, Jean-Philippe, 2006.
"Natural resource abundance and human capital accumulation,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1060-1083, June.
- Jean-Philippe C. Stijns, 2001. "Natural Resource Abundance and Human Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 0112001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijns, Jean-Philippe C., 2001. "Natural Resource Abundance and Human Capital Accumulation," Conference Papers 25128, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Self, Sharmistha & Grabowski, Richard, 2004. "Does education at all levels cause growth? India, a case study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 47-55, February.
More about this item
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:81:y:2005:i:4:p496-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.