Reconciling Models of Recreational Route and Site Choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Hicks & Ivar E. Strand, 2000. "The Extent of Information: Its Relevance for Random Utility Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 374-385.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 1985. "Distributional Issues And Nonmarket Benefit Measurement," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Parsons, George R. & Wilson, Aaron J., 1997.
"Incidental And Joint Consumption In Recreation Demand,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- Parsons, George R. & Wilson, Aaron J., 1997. "Incidental and Joint Consumption in Recreation Demand," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 1-6, April.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Thomson, Cynthia J., 1996. "Implications of Model Specification for Welfare Estimation in Nested Logit Models (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1599, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Englin & David Lambert, 1995. "Measuring angling quality in count data models of recreational fishing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(4), pages 389-399, December.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Louviere, J. & Willians, M., 1992. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Staff Paper Series 232531, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Douglas M. Larson & Sabina L. Shaikh, 2001. "Empirical Specification Requirements for Two-Constraint Models of Recreation Choice," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 428-440.
- Alan Randall, 1994. "Difficulty with the Travel Cost Method," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 88-96.
- Catherine L. Kling & Cynthia J. Thomson, 1996. "The Implications of Model Specification for Welfare Estimation in Nested Logit Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 103-114.
- Englin Jeffrey & Shonkwiler J. S., 1995. "Modeling Recreation Demand in the Presence of Unobservable Travel Costs: Toward a Travel Price Model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 368-377, November.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- George R. Parsons & Mary Jo Kealy, 1992. "Randomly Drawn Opportunity Sets in a Random Utility Model of Lake Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(1), pages 93-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:233-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee G. Anderson & George R. Parsons, 2004. "Review of Valuation Studies for Coastal and Ocean Resources in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4486, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
More about this item
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:79:y:2003:i:3:p:440-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .