Empirical Specification Requirements for Two-Constraint Models of Recreation Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lew, Daniel K. & Larson, Douglas M., 2005. "Accounting for stochastic shadow values of time in discrete-choice recreation demand models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 341-361, September.
- Roberto Martinez-Espineira & Joe Amoako-Tuffour, 2008. "Multi-destination and multi-purpose trip effects in the analysis of the demand for trips to a remote recreational site," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Vickner, Steven S., 2012. "Measuring the Value of Convenience: A Hedonic Pricing Model Approach in the Market for Breakfast Sausages," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124902, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hisa MORISUGI, 2014. "Measurements of Value of Time and Transportation Benefits by using Observable Demand," ERSA conference papers ersa14p395, European Regional Science Association.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K., 2005. "Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 237-255.
- Shigeru Matsumoto, 2014. "Spouses’ time allocation to pro-environmental activities: who is saving the environment at home?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 159-176, March.
- Sutton, William R. & Larson, Douglas M. & Jarvis, Lovell S., 2002. "A New Approach To Contingent Valuation For Assessing The Costs Of Living With Wildlife In Developing Countries," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19848, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Young-Sook Eom & Douglas Larson, 2006. "Valuing housework time from willingness to spend time and money for environmental quality improvements," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 205-227, September.
- Shaikh, Sabina L. & Larson, Douglas M., 2001. "Decision Sequence in the Nested-Logit Model of Recreation Choice: An Application to Oregon Marine Sport Fishing (DRAFT)," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20761, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Raymond Palmquist & Daniel Phaneuf & V. Smith, 2010.
"Short Run Constraints and the Increasing Marginal Value of Time in Recreation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 19-41, May.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Daniel J. Phaneuf & V. Kerry Smith, 2009. "Short Run Constraints and the Increasing Marginal Value of Time in Recreation," NBER Working Papers 14986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabina L. Shaikh & Douglas M. Larson, 2003. "A Two-Constraint Almost Ideal Demand Model of Recreation and Donations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 953-961, November.
- Loomis, John B. & Gonzalez-Sepulveda, Juan Marcos & Gonzalez-Caban, Armando, 2007. "Spatial Limits of the TCM revisited: Island Effects," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9088, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:195-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen P. Bell & Ivar E. Strand, 2003. "Reconciling Models of Recreational Route and Site Choices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 440-454.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian J. Bateman, 2013. "Estimating the Value of Travel Time to Recreational Sites Using Revealed Preferences," Working Papers 2013.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sutton, William R. & Larson, Douglas M. & Jarvis, Lovell S., 2004. "A New Approach For Assessing The Costs Of Living With Wildlife In Developing Countries," Working Papers 11951, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K. & Shaikh, Sabina L., 2002. "Estimating The Opportunity Cost Of Recreation Time In An Integrable 2-Constraint Count Demand Model," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19600, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2006. "A Structural Econometric Model of Consumer Demand at Pick-Your-Own Fruit Operations," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21372, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kipperberg, Gorm & Larson, Douglas M., 2005. "Paying For A Public Good In Money Or Time: Is There A Fundamental Difference? An Investigation Of Consumers' Preferences For Community-Wide Recycling," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19223, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:83:y:2001:i:2:p:428-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.