Trade liberalization effects on the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in Indonesia: a case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Aggarwal, 2002.
"Liberalisation, Multinational Enterprises and Export Performance: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 119-137.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Liberalisation, Multinational Enterprises and Export Performance: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Working Papers id:993, eSocialSciences.
- Jens Kaüger & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 2000. "Total factor productivity, the east Asian miracle, and the world production frontier," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(1), pages 111-136, March.
- S Roberts, 2000. "Understanding the Effects of Trade Policy Reform: The Case of South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(4), pages 270-281, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larissa Flister & Viktoriya Galushko, 2016. "The impact of wheat market liberalization on the seed industry’s innovative capacity: an assessment of Brazil’s experience," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Tambunan, Tulus, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Education, and Financial Regulation: A Story from Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 535, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalization; SME; Indonesia; export; LEs;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:jnapdj:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:35-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .