Enterprise risk management and disclosure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David T. Llewellyn, 2002. "An analysis of the causes of recent banking crises," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 152-175, June.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2001. "Rating Banks in Emerging Markets: What Credit Rating Agencies Should Learn from Financial Indicators," Working Paper Series WP01-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary A. Dymski, 1993. "Keynesian Uncertainty and Asymmetric Information: Complementary or Contradictory?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 49-54, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adina Popa & Nicoleta Farcane & François Fulconis & Ovidiu Megan, 2008. "Enterprise Risk Management and Disclosure," Post-Print hal-02491583, HAL.
- Saadaoui, Zied, 2009. "Fonds propres réglementaires et stabilité bancaire dans les pays émergents [Capital Requirements and Banking Stability in Emerging Countries]," MPRA Paper 25217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2007. "Qualité Des Institutions, Libéralisation Et Crises Bancaires Le Cas Des Pays Émergents," Working Papers hal-00574136, HAL.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Huang, Yu-Li & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "Asymmetric benchmarking in bank credit rating," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 171-193.
- Rojas-Suarez, Liliana, 2002.
"Can international capital standards strengthen banks in emerging markets?,"
Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 5, pages 51-63.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2001. "Can International Capital Standards Strengthen Banks in Emerging Markets?," Working Paper Series WP01-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- José E. Gómez-González & Nicholas M. Kiefer., 2009.
"Evidence of Non-Markovian Behavior in the Process of Bank Rating Migrations,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 46(133), pages 33-50.
- José E.Gómez González & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," Borradores de Economia 448, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- José E. Gómez-Gonzalez & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003961, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- José E. Gómez González & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2007. "Evidence of non-Markovian behavior in the process of bank rating migrations," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004016, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Laurent Weill & Christophe J. Godlewski, 2009.
"Collateral and Adverse Selection in Transition Countries,"
Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 29-40, January.
- Laurent Weill & Christophe J. GODLEWSKI, 2008. "Collateral and Adverse Selection in Transition Countries," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christophe Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2009. "Collateral and adverse selection in transition countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14184, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurent Weill & Christophe J. Godlewski, 2009. "Collateral and Adverse Selection in Transition Countries," Post-Print hal-03047773, HAL.
- James R. Barth & Luis G. Dopico & Daniel E. Nolle & James A. Wilcox, 2002. "Bank Safety and Soundness and the Structure of Bank Supervision: A Cross‐Country Analysis," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 3(3‐4), pages 163-188, September.
- R. Vander Vennet & O. De Jonghe & L. Baele, 2004. "Bank risks and the business cycle," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/264, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Winkler, Adalbert, 2009.
"Real convergence, financial markets, and the current account - Emerging Europe versus emerging Asia,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 100-123, August.
- Winkler, Adalbert & Herrmann, Sabine, 2008. "Real convergence, financial markets and the current account - emerging Europe versus emerging Asia," Occasional Paper Series 88, European Central Bank.
- Sabine Herrmann & Adalbert Winkler, 2009. "Real convergence, financial markets, and the current account - Emerging Europe versus emerging Asia," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 362, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2007.
"Financial sector FDI and host countries: new and old lessons,"
Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 13(Mar), pages 1-17.
- Linda Goldberg, 2004. "Financial-Sector FDI and Host Countries: New and Old Lessons," NBER Working Papers 10441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iulia Andreea Bucur & Simona Elena Dragomirescu, 2014. "The Influence Of Macroeconomic Conditions On Credit Risk: Case Of Romanian Banking System," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 19.
- Chung-Hua Shen & Yu-Li Huang, 2013. "Effects of earnings management on bank cost of debt," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(1), pages 265-300, March.
- Rachdi, Houssem & Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2018. "Liberalization, crisis and growth in MENA region: Do institutions matter?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 810-826.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2016. "Notas sobre Mecanismos de Transmissão da Política Monetária [Some Notes on the Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms]," MPRA Paper 72856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castro, Vítor, 2013.
"Macroeconomic determinants of the credit risk in the banking system: The case of the GIPSI,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 672-683.
- Vítor Castro, 2012. "Macroeconomic determinants of the credit risk in the banking system: The case of the GIPSI," NIPE Working Papers 11/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Vítor Castro, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of the Credit Risk in the Banking System: The Case of the GIPSI," GEMF Working Papers 2013-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- K. Batu Tunay, 2010. "Banking Crises and Early Warning Systems: A Model Suggestion for Turkish Banking Sector," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 4(1), pages 9-46.
- Mr. Tigran Poghosyan & Mr. Martin Cihak, 2009. "Distress in European Banks: An Analysis Basedon a New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 2009/009, International Monetary Fund.
- Wong, Jim & Wong, Tak-Chuen & Leung, Phyllis, 2010. "Predicting banking distress in the EMEAP economies," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 169-179, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision; disclosure; risk; risk management; uncertainty;
All these keywords.
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uem:journl:v:1:y:2008:i:xv:p:345-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gilbert-Rainer Gillich (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.