Market Constraints as a Rationale for the Friedman-Savage Utility Function
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raymond D. Sauer, 1998. "The Economics of Wagering Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2021-2064, December.
- Fabella, Raul V., 1990. "Induced global risk preference," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 313-317, April.
- Marshall, John M, 1984. "Gambles and the Shadow Price of Death," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 73-86, March.
- Dowell, Richard S & McLaren, Keith R, 1986. "An Intertemporal Analysis of the Interdependence between Risk Preference, Retirement, and Work Rate Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 667-82, June.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Sarah Smith, 2011.
"Do consumers gamble to convexify?,"
IFS Working Papers
W11/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Sarah Smith, 2013. "Do Consumers Gamble to Convexify?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1314, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Katz, Eliakim & Stark, Oded, 1986. "Labor Migration and Risk Aversion in Less Developed Countries," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 134-49, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:89:y:1981:i:4:p:819-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.