Imperfect Capital Markets and Life-Cycle Saving
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1981. "Market Constraints as a Rationale for the Friedman-Savage Utility Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 819-825, August.
- Irvine, Ian J, 1978. "Pitfalls in the Estimation of Optimal Lifetime Consumption Patterns," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 301-309, July.
- Hill, John K. & Low, Stuart A., 1982. "Imperfect capital markets and life-cycle consumption," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 257-269, April.
- Ian J. Irvine, 1980. "The Distribution of Income and Wealth in Canada in a Lifecycle Framework," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 455-474, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mervyn A. King, 1983. "The Economics of Saving," NBER Working Papers 1247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Honekamp, Ivonne, 2008.
"Effizienz der staatlichen Riester-Förderung - Eine empirische Analyse mit dem Sozio-oekonomischen Panel (SOEP)
[Effectiveness of the public Riester subsidies - An empirical analysis using the Socio," MPRA Paper 27020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:11:y:1978:i:2:p:319-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.