Pitfalls in the Estimation of Optimal Lifetime Consumption Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:717-746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas H. Jørgensen, 2014.
"Life-Cycle Consumption and Children,"
CAM Working Papers
2014_02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen, 2015. "Life-Cycle Consumption and Children: Evidence from a Structural Estimation," Discussion Papers 15-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Klos, Alexander & Rottke, Simon, 2013.
"Saving and Consumption When Children Move Out,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79786, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simon Rottke & Alexander Klos, 2013. "Savings and Consumption When Children Move Out," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 621, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Elie Appelbaum & Richard G. Harris, 1978. "Imperfect Capital Markets and Life-Cycle Saving," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 319-324, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:30:y:1978:i:2:p:301-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .