The Wealth of the Aged and Nonaged, 1984
In: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8128.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8128||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert B. Avery & Gregory E. Elliehausen & Glenn B. Canner & Thomas A. Gustafson, 1984. "Survey of consumer finances, 1983: a second report," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Dec, pages 857-868.
- Ferber, Robert, et al, 1969. "Validation of a National Survey of Consumer Financial Characteristics: Savings Accounts," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(4), pages 436-444, November.
- Cartwright, William S & Friedland, Robert T, 1985. "The President's Commission on Pension Policy Household Survey 1979: Net Wealth Distributions by Type and Age for the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Hurd, Michael & Shoven, John B, 1982. "Real Income and Wealth of the Elderly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 314-318, May.
- Smith, James D, 1974. "The Concentration of Personal Wealth in America, 1969," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 20(2), pages 143-180, June.
- Robert B. Avery & Gregory E. Elliehausen, 1986. "Financial characteristics of high-income families," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Mar, pages 163-177.
- Robert B. Avery & Gregory E. Elliehausen & Glenn B. Canner & Thomas A. Gustafson, 1984. "Survey of consumer finances, 1983," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sep, pages 679-692.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1973.
"The Effects of Inflation on the Distribution of Economic Welfare,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 465-504, Part II F.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1972. "The Effects of Inflation on the Distribution of Economic Welfare," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 329, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ian J. Irvine, 1980. "The Distribution of Income and Wealth in Canada in a Lifecycle Framework," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 455-474, August.
- Greenwood, Daphne, 1983. "An Estimation of U.S. Family Wealth and Its Distribution from Microdata, 1973," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(1), pages 23-44, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.