An Estimation of U.S. Family Wealth and Its Distribution from Microdata, 1973
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur B. Kennickell, 2017. "Lining Up : Survey and Administrative Data Estimates of Wealth Concentration," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-017, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heer, Burkhard & Sussmuth, Bernd, 2007. "Effects of inflation on wealth distribution: Do stock market participation fees and capital income taxation matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 277-303, January.
- Baris Ucar & Gianni Betti, 2016. "Longitudinal statistical matching: transferring consumption expenditure from HBS to SILC panel survey," Department of Economics University of Siena 739, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jesse Bricker & Alice Henriques & Jacob Krimmel & John Sabelhaus, 2016.
"Measuring Income and Wealth at the Top Using Administrative and Survey Data,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 261-331.
- Bricker, Jesse & Henriques, Alice M. & Krimmel, Jacob & Sabelhaus, John, 2015. "Measuring Income and Wealth at the Top Using Administrative and Survey Data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
- Jesse Bricker & Alice M. Henriques & Kevin B. Moore, 2017. "Updates to the Sampling of Wealthy Families in the Survey of Consumer Finances," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-114, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel Radner, 1989. "The Wealth of the Aged and Nonaged, 1984," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 645-688 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:29:y:1983:i:1:p:23-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .