Survey of consumer finances, 1983: a second report
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gale, William G & Scholz, John Karl, 1994.
"IRAs and Household Saving,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1233-1260, December.
- Gale, W.G. & Scholz, J.K., 1990. "Iras And Household Savings," Working papers 9009, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Gale, W.G. & Scholtz, J.K., 1992. "IRAs and household saving," Other publications TiSEM f06f2f0d-ac9d-4528-84a3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gale, W.G. & scholz, J.K., 1992. "IRAS and Household Saving," Papers 9244, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Gale, W.G. & Scholz, J.K., 1990. "Ira'S And Households Saving," Papers 16, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Gale, W.G. & Scholtz, J.K., 1992. "IRAs and household saving," Discussion Paper 1992-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2019. "Inequality, the risk of secular stagnation and the increase in household deb," Working Paper Research 375, National Bank of Belgium.
- Reynard, Samuel, 2004.
"Financial market participation and the apparent instability of money demand,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1297-1317, September.
- Samuel Reynard, 2004. "Financial Market Participation and the Apparent Instability of Money Demand," Working Papers 2004-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Kelly, Morgan, 1995. "All their eggs in one basket: Portfolio diversification of US households," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-96, June.
- Poterba, James M. & Samwick, Andrew A., 2003.
"Taxation and household portfolio composition: US evidence from the 1980s and 1990s,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 5-38, January.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew Samwick, 1999. "Taxation and Household Portfolio Composition: U.S. Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann McDermed & Robert L. Clark & Steven G. Allen, 1989.
"Pension Wealth, Age-Wealth Profiles, and the Distribution of Net Worth,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 689-736,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann A. McDermed & Robert L. Clark & Steven G. Allen, 1987. "Pension Wealth, Age-Wealth Profiles and the Distribution of Net Worth," NBER Working Papers 2439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindsey, Duncan, 1995. "Child poverty and welfare reform," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 333-345.
- Fujii, Edwin T. & Hawley, Clifford B., 1991. "Empirical aspects of self-employment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 323-329, July.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1986. "Increasing Indebtedness and Financial Stability in the United States," NBER Working Papers 2072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engen, Eric & Gale, William & Uccello, Cori, 1999. "The Adequacy of Household Saving," MPRA Paper 56442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Radner, 1989. "The Wealth of the Aged and Nonaged, 1984," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 645-688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsHouseholds - Economic aspects; Consumers; Consumer behavior;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1984:i:dec:p:857-868:n:v.70no.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.