Performance Thresholds in Managerial Incentive Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Y. Chen & Bruce L. Miller, 2009. "On the Relative Performance of Linear vs. Piecewise-Linear-Threshold Intertemporal Incentives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(10), pages 1743-1752, October.
- Hu, Yifan & Zhou, Xianming, 2008. "The performance effect of managerial ownership: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2099-2110, October.
- Arup Bose & Debashis Pal & David E. M. Sappington, 2011.
"On the Performance of Linear Contracts,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 159-193, March.
- Debashis Pal & Arup Bose & David Sappington, 2007. "On the Performance of Linear Contracts," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2007-05, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Barankay & Imran Rasul, 2007.
"Incentives for Managers and Inequality among Workers: Evidence from a Firm-Level Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(2), pages 729-773.
- Orana Bandiera & Iwan Barankay & Imran Rasul, 2006. "Incentives for managers and inequality among workers: Evidence from a firm level experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00213, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2006. "Incentives for Managers and Inequality Among Workers: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2006. "Incentives for Managers and Inequality Among Workers: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2062, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oxholm, Anne Sophie, 2016. "Physician Response to Target-Based Performance Payment," DaCHE discussion papers 2016:9, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- Herdan Agnieszka & Szczepańska Katarzyna, 2011. "Directors Remuneration and Companies' Performance the Comparison of Listed Companies in Poland and UK," Foundations of Management, Sciendo, vol. 3(2), pages 41-54, January.
- Oxholm, Anne Sophie & Kristensen, Søren Rud & Sutton, Matt, 2018. "Uncertainty about the effort–performance relationship in threshold-based payment schemes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 69-83.
- Leon Yang Chu & David E.M. Sappington, 2009. "Implementing high‐powered contracts to motivate intertemporal effort supply," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(2), pages 296-316, June.
- Abascal, Ramón & González, Francisco, 2019. "Shareholder protection and bank executive compensation after the global financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 15-37.
- Lefgren, Lars J. & Platt, Brennan & Price, Joseph & Higbee, Samuel, 2019. "Outcome based accountability: Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 121-137.
- Gutiérrez Arnaiz, Óscar & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2008. "Performance standards and optimal incentives," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 139-152, March.
- Wenjuan Xie, 2013. "Do Investors See Through Accounting Profitability and Recognize Efficiency? Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 17(3-4), pages 243-293, September.
- Caylor, Marcus L. & Lopez, Thomas J., 2013. "Cost behavior and executive bonus compensation," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 232-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:76:y:2003:i:4:p:665-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.