Constitutional Agreement during the Drafting of the Constitution: A New Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Gary Michael & Rowley, Charles K & Tollison, Robert D, 1988. "Rent Seeking and the Restriction of Human Exchange," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 83-100, January.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Robert A. McGuire & T. Norman Van Cott, 2002. "The Confederate Constitution, Tariffs, and the Laffer Relationship," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(3), pages 428-438, July.
- McGuire, Robert A., 2003. "To Form a More Perfect Union: A New Economic Interpretation of United States Constitution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195139709.
- Beard, Charles A., 1913. "An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 127, number beard1913.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:533-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .